A lake vacation is one of the best summer getaways we can think of. However, it can be difficult to plan, particularly when it comes to packing.
It's crucial to have a thorough and organized packing list because of all the equipment and activities that are involved.
We put together this packing list with some suggested products specifically for an amazing lake excursion. We hope this will ease your preparation so you can focus on having fun.
These are the Lake Vacation Essentials:
Toiletries and Personal care
- Lip Balm
- Sunscreen - For your face alway go with a Natural Mineral Sunblock. For the body that is much more difficult so to be chemical free cover up with a sun shirt.
- Natural Aluminum Free Deodorant
- Mosquito Repentant- we recommend going natural here. Citronella candles work great as do lavender and eucalyptus sprays.
Pack appropriately for the weather and the activities you want to do while going on a lake excursion.Comfortable, breathable gear is essential, particularly for outdoor activities.
- Swimsuits - we recommend long sleeve one pieces for women.
- Sun Protection Clothing
- Mosquito Repellant Clothing
- Water Shoes
Sports and Entertainment Equipment
The appropriate equipment may make all the difference while participating in the many outdoor activities that a lake vacation entail.
- Flotation – Tubes, Rafts, Paddle boards, Canoes, or Kayaks
- Life Vests
- Fishing equipment
- Lawn Games- Cornhole, Spikeball, Ladderball, Mölkky , Bocce Ball
- Portable Waterproof Speaker
- Projector for Outdoor Movie Night
- Board Games
Food and Dinning Accessories
- Portable Tables and Chairs
- Nonperishable food such Granola bars, Trail mix, and Dried fruit.
- Soft cooler - The RTIC 30 Can cooler is the best option here.
- Insulated Water Bottles
- Disposable or lightweight reusable Utensils and Plates
- Potable Grill
- S'mores Kit